Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tired Tuesday

We've had Black Friday and Cyber Monday - I'm on Tired Tuesday.

The virus does not seem to have shifted at all, so I've not had the energy to do anything much over the last week. I'm looking at a pile of half-created Christmas cards, knowing that I really need to clean the house, I have various church commitments to honour (which fortunately involve more words and sewing than physical action) and I need to organise my pressy-shopping and Christmas letter-drafting before the weekend.

I suppose I should add a bit to Ani's story too, just so I don't lose the thread.

Brew me a Lemsip, I've got work to do...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are still under the weather, Katherine. Hopefully, you will soon be back to fighting fit! Try and rest, it is often the best way - oh, and don't be afraid of asking for help - you've got some folk around you who could step into the breach, I'm sure. Stevie Mark :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Stevie! Perhaps I'll let the kids help with finishing off the Christmas cards...

      Delete