Friday 26 September 2014

Flowery Friday

I spent most of today arranging flowers for a wedding with my Mum. I'm not going to post all the pics today, because I don't want to ruin the surprise for the bride on her big day...

But just to whet your appetite, take a look at these;


Buckets of flowers in Mum's garage - and this isn't all of them! White 'Vandela' roses, orange-yellow 'Kalahari', another dark peach rose (can't remember the name), bright orange and cream gerbera, white freesias and peach spray roses. 


Close up of 'Vandela' and 'Kalahari'. We've worked with Vandela lots of times - they are tinged with lime green on the outer petals and open into a beautiful full bloom. 


Central Operations - the pics we printed as inspiration after talking to the bride about bouquet styles and colours. You can see the pots for the table decorations at the back. 


And here's everything mixed together in an arrangement for the top table...gorgeous, gorgeous colours. 

I'll show you the finished bouquets, buttonholes and table decorations tomorrow, once I know the bride's in church...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment