Saturday 14 February 2015

On the Piste

You might remember that, around this time last year, I admitted to being wrong.

I discovered that actually, I loved skiing. I'm not very good at it, and you won't see me hurtling down the mountain at a hundred miles an hour like the pros, but I did enjoy it.

So we're doing it again. This time, we're going to be in Austria, in Obertauern, and having looked online at the live webcams (alternately grey with falling snow or brilliantly dazzling sunshine) I have to say I'm looking forward to it. I just need to get some new thermals, as daytime temps are around -5 degrees, and night-times around -14!

If I'm not around too much on the Scribbles over the next few days, you'll know why. I have scheduled a couple of posts to go up in my absence, and I promise I'll tell you all about Austria when I get back.

In the meantime, take care, have a fabulous half-term for those to whom it applies, and I'll see you in a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment