Tuesday 3 March 2015

Granny Rainbow does Red Nose Day 2015

'Do something funny for money.' That's the motto of Comic Relief, the charity behind Red Nose Day, and this year, Granny Rainbow's getting in on the action...

I have customised one copy of Granny Rainbow so that she, and all her friends, are sporting red noses. This unique copy is going to be auctioned off, here on the Scribbles, to raise money for Comic Relief. 

Customised cover

Title page - I have signed the book,
just not in the usual place...

Just one of Granny's friends who're joining in...

All YOU need to do is send an email to microscribbler@gmail.com with your bid. There is a page on the Scribbles which I'll try to keep updated with the highest bid to date: bidding closes at midnight on Friday 13th March 2015, and I'll post the copy to the lucky bidder. (Copies usually sell at £5 each, so that's where I'm expecting you to start...)

Please feel free to share as widely as possible. Let's see how much Granny can raise for this good cause.

Added later: some folk have seen the link I posted on Facebook and are posting bids there, too. I will do my best to keep track of both and add them to the bidding page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment