Friday 27 September 2013

A chance to get your work published...

One of the short story collections I've been involved in - Reading is Magic - has raised £134.88 to date for the NSPCC! How fab is that? 

Vanessa handing the cheque over

Vanessa, the short story group originator, posted the news earlier today, and I couldn't be more pleased for her. She invested so much time and effort to get the book ready for publication (I had a small part to play in editing the stories before the authors submitted their final versions), it's good to see that all the hard work has been worth it. I think I'm right in saying that it's also the most popular collection to date by the short story group.

The short story group is currently inviting authors to submit stories for the next collection on the theme of 'past, present, future', and you can find further details here if you're interested. Again, all profits will go to a charity - and you get to see your work in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment