Sunday 15 September 2013

York - there I was!

Where to start?

Fabulous weekend - apart from a flippin' migraine on Saturday and missing my first 1-2-1 'cos I got the times of the book doctor and agent muddled up! (The fabulous WW team managed to rearrange it though, for which I am very grateful!)

I've laughed and cried. I've met up with old friends and made lots of new ones. I've also learnt so much about the craft of writing and - more importantly - about myself as a writer.

There will be lots to post over the next few days. No doubt others will blog too, and I'll link to as many as I'm able so you get a flavour of this amazing event for writers. You'll probably get sick of hearing about it! But tonight...

Tonight, I need to sleep on it all.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to be able to put both face and voice to this, Squidge - but like you I'm having a low, low-key evening.

    ReplyDelete